September 23, 2009

Faking it photography

At the moment I am working on a photography assignment and I am looking at the idea of Miniature Faking - making your photograph seem as though it is of a miniature reproduction. You can buy lenses called Tilt-Shift lenses which have a similar effect to this, but you can also fake it using Photoshop.

I thought I would play around with a couple of photos I took in January, from the first floor of the Eiffel Tower.


Click onto them to enlarge them - you really can't see anything when they are this small!
What do you think?

Obviously for the assignment I will be putting A LOT more work in - I have a few ideas of what I might use as subject matter, but these photos were all I could find with the right angle.

Melissa,
xx.

3 comments:

  1. They look awesome...especially the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!!!

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!!! they do look miniature.

    xo,
    may

    ReplyDelete