September 8, 2009

I'm spring cleaning my bedroom

Ugh worst job ever! But it needs to be done, I have so much junk in my room. I stupidly painted my nails yesterday and obviously they are all chipped now, so I will have to redo them. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Here are some photos, with and without flash.

The polish is OPI's In my back pocket. It has no glitter, and is just a beautiful creamy shade that I love. I usually do 2 or 3 coats. Orange is not a colour I would normally pick up, but I saw a friend wearing it and it looked gorgeous - so summery!

Back to cleaning now!
Melissa,
xx.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour!!! I've been loving orange nail polish too lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog...eheheh...I bet that look would look very good on you! Try it and post pics, I'd love to see the result! :)

    ReplyDelete