September 23, 2009

Lucas PaPaw Ointment

This is one of my favourite products ever. I have been using it for so long now.


The packaging describes this as "a local topical application for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash. The ointment helps to relieve and cleanse."

Honestly, that all sounds a bit gory to me, I mean open wounds = eeek! I mostly use this as a lip balm and it is fantastic. The texture is thick enough that you can actually feel something on your lips which I like, and when you wake up in the morning your lips still feel very well moisturised. It is clear which is great - I often put this over lipstick if they are too dry. It is not sticky at all which is definitely another plus in my opinion, I'm not really a fan of having hair stuck to my mouth haha!

I also use this on my cuticles and around my nails whenever they look a bit dry, which is often. It is also great for helping to soften scabs ... ew. I use it on any patches of dry skin, elbows, rashes - basically this stuff is good for anything. It works like a dream and does not irritate my sensitive skin at all. I have multiple tubes throughout my house and car!

Unfortunately I am not sure how available this is outside of New Zealand and Australia - but if you can get your hands on it, don't hold back! It is available in tubes and tubs of different sizes. Maybe one day I will have a giveaway and send some of this out to someone lucky!

I posted this as my holy grail product in MissMercuryLady's blog competition. Go check it out! If you read through the comments you can see everyone else's HG products, so it is a really good idea!

Melissa,
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment