October 18, 2009

The 90's

Sorry for the lack of posts, I am in the last 3 weeks of uni for the year, 5 assignments still to go. I hardly have time to sleep. Just thought I would post up another photo from the studio shoot the other day, one of my friends was doing a 90's themed shoot so after we had finished we decided to get all dressed up in the goofy clothes and take some fun pictures of ourselves.

I like this one:

I can't wait for the holidays, I feel exhausted. That might be something to do with the fact I had a massive night out last night though. Ha!

By the way, I didn't end up buying anything from Style Black! I was looking forward to it for ages and then all the excitement seems to have seeped away. I'm not sure why. I did get a few things from Lush though which I am trying out and will review soon!

Melissa,
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment