October 5, 2009

Awwww me?

Wow I can't believe someone linked to me for a blog award. People actually read and like my blog? Cool!
Sophie is another blogger from New Zealand, I love reading her updates because she has the same shops, makeup and weather to me! She is gorgeous and very sweet!


As part of the award I have to list 10 little known facts about myself, eeek.
Here goes:

1. I never thought I would study a creative subject at university until my last year at school - I wasn't a very arty child! Now I can't imagine doing anything else.

2. I have a gorgeous little sister with fiery red hair - I missed out on that one but my dad does too!

3. I hate confrontation and fighting, I avoid this at all costs.

4. I hate spending Saturday nights at home, I have been out drinking wayyy too many times considering the short time I have been legal. I partied all through my last year of high school and most of first year uni. Now the hard work is kicking in...

5. I seem to be allergic to dairy products...which is very upsetting because blue cheese is my favourite food in the whole world.

6. Greek yoghurt from Greece is my second favourite food in the world - it's so thick its like sour cream, when you scoop it it stays in the same shape. I had this in Greece when I was 16 and will never forget it - all I wanna do is get back to Greece to have more more more! Screw you, non-dairy diet!

7. I get super excited every time I get a new comment from you guys - it makes my day!

8. I could have a lot more $$ in my savings account if I didn't spend it all on makeup! My mother would be appalled.

9. Even though I live in the city, I have chickens in my backyard. Fresh eggs all the time is so worth it, although I am terrified of chickens.

10. I have only told one person about this blog, and I was drunk. And I wonder if she ever reads it. Heehee.


And also choose some other blogs that I love for this award:

Nail Juice - Steph mostly does nail swatches, and occasional makeup posts but I have been reading her blog for sooo long and she is a Kiwi too! Yayyy.

Big Hair Bigger Lashes - Tiff does amazing eye makeup and I love seeing her posts. She is stunning! I also enjoy her easy-to-follow youtube tutorials.

The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog - Another blog I have been reading for ages. Holly is such a sweet girl and I blame her for my addiction to St Moriz because she sent some over for me. Seriously, thanks so much!

All Things Beautiful - I just discovered this blog through a link, and am really enjoying it. I'm lying here reading through it now, even though I have a billion assignments to do. And she is having a really nice blog giveaway at the moment - check it out!

Now I'm off to try and do some more uni work! I'm the worst procrastinator ever.
Melissa,
xx.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! thank you gorgeous.. thats really made me smile! hehe.

    And thank you for becoming a follower too, it surprises me when people say they actually enjoy what I ramble about haha.

    Hugs...

    Jo.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Melissa!!!
    I love greek yoghurt too and getting comments, still exciting after a year!
    Glad your liking the St.Moriz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunny.. Ive nominated you for an award :) check it out here http://sweetjojoxxx.blogspot.com/2009/10/yay-more-blog-awards.html

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award =)! (Geez, I'm way late, just noticed this was almost a week ago.)

    ReplyDelete