October 8, 2009

Shooting

I spent last night in the black studio shooting for photography. We were there very late as we did 3 seperate shoots, I have only had a couple of hours sleep. But it was so much fun, I just wanted to show you guys a sneak peek of what we were doing! After editing I will post up more photos but here is one that I took:


I am messing with self portraiture at the moment, so I was using the self timer and continuous shooting to get these images. This is the first time I have ever used a studio or even done any sort of photography! I am by no means a photographer or a model haha! It took us 2 hours to figure out how to set up the lights properly!

Melissa,
xx.

7 comments:

  1. Hi! nice blog! Now following you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Beautifier: Thanks so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, i hope it wont be the last all the best on your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, its not about being professional. its just about having fun. i love taking pictures and then editing them. :)

    i'm excited to see what the finished product turns out to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Viva La Fashion: I had so much fun, after shooting for our assignments, we put on some 90's music and goofed off in front of the camera for a bit. I'll post some of those pics up this week. Thanks for your support! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really good! And I love your hair; it looks so nice and voluminous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tiff: Thanks, oops though, I cut it off on Friday...not sure that I like it but it was just getting toooooo thick.

    ReplyDelete